Raksha as the name suggests a non-profit welfare organisation for Armed forces and that’s why they kept the name as well (Armed Forces Officials Welfare Organisation- AFOWO). They came up with their real estate projects in Noida and Gurgaon and opened up for non-armed forces people as well. They wanted to reach to maximise to non defence people and to see their inventories.
- To set up a reliable non-profit organisation status in public.
- To set up their website, marketing strategies and further reach.
- To drive customer registration via website and social media.
- Set up of their marketing activities over organic and paid medias.
- Created a strong technology driven website in Php and Java framework.
- Creation of multiple macro sites and Landing pages.
- Development on marketing material (Banners, EDM, Social Media creative).
- Drive more than 10MN traffic over three web portals.
- Maximise reach to non-defence people to 40% overall audience capitalisation.
- Achieved 1.5% conversion rate for Noida & Gurgaon projects.
- Web Design & Development
- Creative and Content for Web & Social Media
- Social Media Marketing